IMGC – International Multi Group of Companies (1985)
IMGC, a family owned group, Chairman is Sheikh Amjad Rashid with vast business and industrial experience of 55 years inclusive of 17 years as Senior banker and 2 years as business consultant. Group is being run by well experienced and qualified professionals in all areas of business operations including family members. Assuring continuity, expansion and growth.
Group annual turnover is over USD 200 million with employees strength of over 1200; Group is in comfortable financial position. It has devoted network of up to third generation of 350 long time distributors.
Details of business activities are as follows;
IMGC group is a leading edible oil manufacturer of ghee and cooking oil with its premium brand “Shama”, supported by 3 units i.e.
- Associated Industries Ltd Nowshera KPK province. Unit was built on 65 acres of Landin 1963. Acquired by Group in 1992. Shama is the leading ghee/oil brand in KPK Province.
- Hafeez Ghee & General Mills Multan province Punjab since 1994 with Shama and Hafeez Brand.
- Oil World (Pvt) Ltd established in 2011 with latest imported refinery and equipments with Barkat and Shama Brand. At Port Qasim Karachi. Acquired adjoining additional land for expansion for Palm oil product and Solvent Extraction Plant.
- Alliance Textile Mills Limited located in vast area of 115 acres at Jhelum Punjab. Project is being partially converted into housing and commercial project.
Supplies and Trading Wing
IMGC Global (Pvt) Ltd is one of the major player in the region for supplies to international NGOs for Relief, Rehabilitation, Reconstruction Program. Group earned a stellar reputation supplies to United Nations and multinational organizations, and a major contribution of supplies of Food Parcels around the world procured by IFRC, ICRC, World Food Program etc. Total number of customers are 98 with business supplies up to US$ 300 million worldwide.
– Group companies also engaged in imports and exports of commodities and consumer products.
-A significant role in imports and countrywide distribution of DANO Milk of Danish product for number of years, Olive oil & byproducts from Italy and HONEY from New Zealand.
– Distribution Club (Pvt.) Ltd
– Distribution Club (Pvt.) Ltd is involved in distribution of movies, production of movies and dramas and web serial. Over 279 foreign movies distributed in last 10 years and 27 local movies produced/released. Equally putting up Cineplexes in major towns with 3 already operating.
– Plan to set up a prestigious digital web site.
- Expansion program
IMGC group is currently engaged to put up Hyper/Super markets with Multi Store Brand during this year 2020. From the month of April 2020 Supermarkets will be established in Sargodha, Multan, Lahore, Kara, Rawalpindi, Karachi. Simultaneously operation of on line sales will be started by the group during the year.
- Group has plans to import of international franchise products including groceries and dairy brand for further supplies to supermarkets, distributors and dealers.
- Group plans to put up meat processing Unit in Karachi for export of Halal Meat and a distribution network to supply throughout country.